A waspish waist and feminine curves; what more could a girl ask for? And all delivered in one easy package if you opt for one of these fit and flare coats. You’ll see them all over the high street right now.
You can’t really go wrong in a fit and flare coat as the belted waist contrasted against the fuller skirt will give the illusion of a tiny waist even if you’re an apple shaped lady or on the larger side. And this is literally your best friend if you’re a pair, hour glass, or beanpole body type.
- Pull off this coat by wearing slim fitted trousers or jeans or a shorter skirt and thick wool tights.
- For a chic twist add a gorgeous patterned silky scarf knotted at the neck.
- Fuller busted women should avoid double breasted versions and wear the neck open in a v-shape.
- Try swapping the belt for a leather or coloured one to change the look.
- Try wearing the coat open, with the belt knotted at the back!